As Chartered Tax Advisors, the MTS team offers its clients a tailored solution specific to their taxation needs
The landscape of the assessment, administration and collection of taxation has changed significantly over the years. In fact, when this firm was founded in 1967 the Finance Act consisted of 110 pages, whereas the most recent Finance Act totalled 648.
As Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisors the MTS team keep to the forefront of this ever changing environment. Amidst all the changes we have continued to represent our clients and offer them judicious, tailored solutions to their individual taxation needs.
We have particular expertise and experience in the following aspects of taxation:
- Tax returns and self assessment
- Personal and business tax planning
- VAT planning and returns, including specialist advice
- Payroll, PAYE and national insurance
- Advice on executive remuneration packages
- Taxation and planning for corporate transactions
- Tax efficient business structures
- The role of trusts and their taxation
- Estate and will planning
- Mitigation of inheritance tax
- Capital gains tax for businesses and individuals
- Tax investigations
- Business and share valuations
In addition, we can offer our clients access to fee protection insurance so that if HMRC does come calling then at least clients can have peace of mind knowing that the cost of being represented will not create an additional burden.